Our onsite medical and admissions staff will be acting in accordance with directions issued by the relevant authorities. For the health and wellbeing of all attendees the following additional measures must be observed:
You should not attend the Event if you:
- Have any of the following symptoms: high temperature, a new continuous cough or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Have been tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10-days;
- Have come into close contact with a high risk or infected person within the last 10-days;
- Have travelled from or through a ‘watchlist’ state or country – i.e. any location that the country hosting the event requires you to self-isolate when you arrive.
- Are personally classified in a vulnerable category (e.g. either due to age or other underlying health conditions)
All attendees must ad在这里 to the requirements below. Reminders will be published in pre-show communications and on signage throughout the show site:
- Maintain physical distancing between yourself and others as directed by floor markings and staff
- Practice good respiratory hygiene at all times
- Regularly wash your hands and use sanitising gels that are readily available throughout key points in the venue.
- Wear a face covering* in all areas of the venue. Obviously flexibility applies when eating and appropriately distanced in catering outlet seating areas.
- Do not move furniture or any other item that has been deliberately placed to maintain physical distancing
- 与我们的安全合作, stewards and medical teams – be patient, they are t在这里 for your safety and wellbeing.
- Avoid handshakes and exchanging material that has been handled by others
Be kind and considerate to your industry colleagues and event staff. Being personally accountable to ad在这里 to the requirements above and supporting each other is our collective responsibility to run a successful event for all. Any individuals not complying with the requirements above may be asked to leave the event.
Should the authorities require us to collect any personal data specifically in relation to COVID-19, we will only keep that data for the minimum period required by the authority. 我们的隐私政策是可用的 在这里.