- 只有持有徽章的预先登记访客, 现场登记访客, and exhibitors who are badge holders will be able to attend best365官网体育投注中 bst365体育投注网址大全 2020 (the “Event”).
- Visitors who register onsite at the Event will be charged a supplemental onsite registration fee.
- 入学 is open to professional and business visitors and exhibitors who are involved in or have a direct connection or interest in the subject area of the Event or associated industries or organisations. 参观者及参展商应穿着合适的职业装.
- By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during the Event, visitors will be allowing the Organisers to provide their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may be outside of the European Economic Area and who may contact them about their products or services in accordance with their privacy policies.
- 选择参加我们的研讨会剧院的任何会议, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details will be shared by the Organisers with the seminar host/exhibitor, 可能不在欧洲经济区的发起者和/或演讲者, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session in accordance with their privacy policies.
- 徽章持有者不得允许其他人佩戴他们的徽章. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Event.
- 任何通过盗窃获得徽章的人, 欺骗或其他非法手段将可能被要求离开活动.
- Anyone attending the Event should carry and produce on request of the Organisers a personal photo-ID (e.g., 护照, 身份证照片的驾驶执照, 或主办单位可接受的其他身分证明文件.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend the Event without the prior written approval of the Organisers. Visitors attending with children under the age of 16 will be responsible for their children and will be asked to put their mobile number on a wristband to be worn by the child.
- Visitors from certain countries may be required to provide visa invitation letter issued by the Organiser in order for the visitor to submit a regular visa entry application. The Organiser shall provide a visa invitation letter for a non- refundable administration fee of €35. 在大会圆满完成对参观者的背景调查后, the Organiser shall send a link to the visitor to request the payment of the non- refundable administration fee. The issuing of visas is subject to the sole approval of the French government and cannot be guaranteed by the Organiser. 如签证申请被拒绝，主办机构将不提供任何退款.
- 但导盲犬或其他服务动物除外, 任何类型的宠物或动物均不得进入活动现场.
- 任何参加者不得参与任何游说活动, 传单, 示威活动, 令人反感的行为 or 穿进攻服装 或参与任何可能干扰活动.
- 记者徽章仅限于出版商使用, 编辑器, 记者, 摄影师, 广播公司和网络博主与这个行业相关. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, 名片, 伦敦警察厅表明卡, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. 新闻 applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official 摄影师 and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the Event. Each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, 在任何及所有媒体中为档案及宣传目的而制作的肖像及声音, 没有责任, 参加者可获得补偿或积分.
- No visitor to the Event may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the Event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Event and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, 法律、法规, 或由主办单位自行决定.
我们的工作人员和与会者的安全是我们的首要任务. 我们与会场密切合作, 地点和国家当局识别风险, 评估他们并为我们的活动制定安全计划.